Which PSU should i buy?

G

Hello,
iwant to buy a intel i5 2500 ,Foxconn H67M-V B3 (s1155, DDR3, H67) motherboard,twinteck gtx550 ti vga,2x2gb dual corsair xms3 1600mH,2 120mm case fans,2 sata 500gb hdd,and a dvd writter.How many WATTS PSU and which models do you sugggest

G

i maybe put a dvdrom and a another 250gb hdd which i dont use often.Which brands or models PSU do you suggest? ty :)

G

no these 2 i maybe put the from them start,after some years maybe i put 2x2gb ram or somethin, sure 500 W are enough? do you suggest any PSU models?

G

from the place i wanna make the pc set i cannot find OCZ models ,can you suggest me some models from Chieftec CoolerMaster Corsair Enermax L&C Premier SeaSonic or Silverstone brands?

D

Deleted member 217926

Stick with Corsair, Seasonic, PC Power and Cooling, XFX, Antec, Enermax or Silverstone. 500-550 watts will leave you plenty of headroom and allow for a video card upgrade in the future.

G

i will say something is funny for some reason because the midi case is coolermaster i wanna buy coolermaster PSU too,are they good?are they a little worse than corsair?

D

Deleted member 217926

Stay away from Coolermaster power supplies. Corsair is MUCH higher quality. The brands I listed are all top tier across their whole product lines.