Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1 GB doest working properly

samury_xx

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Hello,
i have a nvidia geforce 9500 GT 1 gb Pci express card in my pc. i have 2 gb ram and a dual core processor. but while playing MAFIA II and Call of Duty Black Ops my pc hangs. and a error shows that my driver card ran out. its not happening when i am playing PES 2011 and Constantine. What can i do to play Mafia II and Call of duty Black ops ? plz give me solution or tell me why its happening?

Crantanen

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2010
You don't need a new graphics card or any of this business that these people are telling you, so don't waste your money.

NVIDIA has new drivers for the 9500 that are updates and specially for the new games such as, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Just go to their website and redownload your drivers for the card. You might have to uninstall the previous ones, but all in all this should solve your problem.

Reply back if your problem persists!

Crantanen

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2010
And as far as the 9500 not being a suitable gaming card, that is a very misjudged accusation.

The 9500 is a very reasonable card given it's price and its performance. You can over-clock the thing to setting that of any higher performance cards. Also, keep in mind that most of the more expensive, higher performance, and features cannot be attained on any average computer monitor! Unless you buy a monitor that refreshes at 240 hz, which by the way is 24"+ and over $4-500. It is pointless to waste your money on a $5-600 graphics card. Reliability and convenience overrule ridiculous frame rates that average computer monitors can't even support.

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010

Hey dewaf, you can find an 80-120$ card that happens to be far stronger in gaming then a 9500 gt. Why mention 500-600$ cards when you can easily get a cheaper one that lasts him for a good 2-3 years?

@OP: What model or clockrate is your cpu, is it like a duo 2.2GHz? If you have a processor that's 2.6GHz or greater you should be fine, but that may be another reason if you experiance momentary freezes. A GT240 may be a good investment for mid gaming at a cheaper price, but replacing your RAM with 4gb would be a good idea.

ifile123

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010

I also faced such problem while i was playing Call of duty : Black ops !
Then i re-installed the whole windows xp ! After that i didnt face any problem . :hello:
I think you need to update your graphics driver or direct x !

TRENDING THREADS