Does anyone have a btx computer case for sale

hondatech739

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Hello,
I got a really nice intel 955xcs board the other day, and I can't find a BTX full size case to put it in anywhere. Does anyone know of a source for these? I know they are no longer manufactured, but c'mon, there have to be some out there somewhere. Thanks in advance

Solution
My CM Stacker Cases support ATX or BTX but they are a few years old now. The modern CM Stacker does not support BTX. If you can find an older CM Stacker Tower then you will get BTX compliance. Many owners of such cases may not even realise that their case complies with BTX.

Wamphryi

Distinguished
My CM Stacker Cases support ATX or BTX but they are a few years old now. The modern CM Stacker does not support BTX. If you can find an older CM Stacker Tower then you will get BTX compliance. Many owners of such cases may not even realise that their case complies with BTX.

Solution

hondatech739

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

Thanks , at least I can home in on something specific. I really hate to not do this build, I'm interested in how this board and processor will perform.

hondatech739

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
I found out that besides Dell, there are some Gateway and e-machines boxes ot there that are BTX. Unfortunately, no proprietary BTX box will support the just plain massiveness of the 13.5 x 10.5 mobo I want to shove in it. I have become resigned to the fact that I must Frankenstein. i have decided to take apart a FULL size case, re-drill the holes and move the motherboard tray to the opposite side and tap and thread the holes for the risers to fit the BTX configuration. It proves to be a challenging, time consuming, yet interesting build. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Thanks for your suggestions.