Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Cpu temp getting very high 110++ or higher .

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
May 10, 2011 9:13:49 PM

Hello,
I'm Tyan I got a problem with my cpu after i self reinstall my Asus Geforce ENGTS450 in my motherboard . Cpu temp getting very high and sometimes it's auto shutdown and what's more is when i'm playing my games things get well at the 1st few mins . But after 10mins of games everything getting very lag . Can someone out there help me out ? I'm just a kid who came from a poor family i cant afford to buy anything expensive or going into the shop and ask for help so i came here . Hope u guys would help me please .
May 10, 2011 9:15:33 PM

I'm using a biostar th55 hd mobo and i3-540 .

Best solution

a c 93 à CPUs
May 10, 2011 9:23:03 PM

You may have knocked the heatsink or unplugged fan cable.

Remove and reinstall the heatsink, don't forget to clean base and reapply a small amount of thermal paste.
Related resources
May 10, 2011 9:28:00 PM

Thanks sir . Will try to get money to get thermal paste . Perhaps i read alot of information about changing the thermal paste . Which type of soft towel should i use?
May 10, 2011 9:29:18 PM

Quote:
Or just open your case and check to make sure none of the plugs got knocked out, like das_stig said.

All the plug have been plugged in as new
May 10, 2011 9:29:46 PM

Best answer selected by Tyan.
a c 93 à CPUs
May 13, 2011 9:19:37 PM

Arctic Silver or Arctic Cooling MX2

I just use toilet tissue to clear old stuff and then a cotton bud / q-tip and Isopropyl alcohol to ensure nothing left on surfaces.
!