Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Inertnet router for the apartment

Last response: in Wireless Networking
October 1, 2010 1:44:48 AM

hi i have free internet at the apt. the management says u can use router for ur self but with password , how to that and which type of router will suitable.

Best solution

October 1, 2010 2:35:11 AM

presumably a wall socket, ethernet ? You probably need what's called a cable router but which will work with any feed via ethernet. My advice would be to visit a good dealer and explain the situation or to find out what model a neighbour is using.

October 11, 2010 12:07:36 AM

Best answer selected by asim27.