2010 best graphics game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 217926

From a price / perfromance game changing perspective the GTX460 was the best card of 2010. Although the HD5850 had its moment. Just my opinion.

mrjericho1991

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
THE BEST GRAPHICS CARD OF 2010 WAS AND IS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580,BECAUSE IT PROVIDED MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER,IT WORKED EXTREMELY WELL AND IT REPLACED ITS VARIANT GTX 480,SO THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE.

THE BEST THING EVER WAS THE GTX 580 BECUASE ITS SO SO SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY AND ITS SO MUCH FASTER THAN THE 5970 AND OMG IT SOS AWESOME AND PHYSX AND PYSX/

D

Deleted member 217926

^ :lol:

MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER

OMG EXTREMAME PHYS POWER UP SUPER HAPPY UNICORN AWEOMSNESS THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are full of ***, no one appreciates all caps in here. Your opinion is therefore invalid as you have already lost all of your credibility as a reputable source, argue or debate with fact not nonsense.

Says the aprentice.

Read the thread. I was clearly ribbing the guy at the top of the thread that nominated the 580, using caps lock.

D

Deleted member 217926

Yeah I got the sarcasm. I suppose some people don't. ;)

alright gotcha, dont cry, it was a pretty lame joke anyways.
Aprentice, ha sorry i dont spend my life dueshing around on here...

and yeah i see the point of the joke the original guy sounded like he was talking out of his ass sorry for the confusion

cookie2.jpg
cookie2.jpg

I bet you two cookies they will.

Ewww.....

Anyways, I like sugar cookies and choclate chips.

I liek my cookies best when they are still soft+warm+gooey from the oven.

And whats the exhcnage rate of Oatmeal-Raisen- Choclate?

Anyways, I accept all bets.

I be sure to give you guys some gooey virtual cookies if i lose :).

Status
Not open for further replies.