Closed

2010 best graphics game

Hello,what is the best graphics card of 2010
28 answers Last reply
More about 2010 graphics game
  1. it depends on what rez your are gaming at for the money I would get a 5970.
  2. From a price / perfromance game changing perspective the GTX460 was the best card of 2010. Although the HD5850 had its moment. Just my opinion.
  3. The best in term of what?
    many factors that need to be consider here... :)
  4. THE BEST GRAPHICS CARD OF 2010 WAS AND IS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580,BECAUSE IT PROVIDED MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER,IT WORKED EXTREMELY WELL AND IT REPLACED ITS VARIANT GTX 480,SO THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE.
  5. ^
    Well, no need to shout out...
    In term of performance yes, GTX580 is the winner.
  6. mrjericho1991 said:
    THE BEST GRAPHICS CARD OF 2010 WAS AND IS NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580,BECAUSE IT PROVIDED MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER,IT WORKED EXTREMELY WELL AND IT REPLACED ITS VARIANT GTX 480,SO THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE.


    THE BEST THING EVER WAS THE GTX 580 BECUASE ITS SO SO SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY AND ITS SO MUCH FASTER THAN THE 5970 AND OMG IT SOS AWESOME AND PHYSX AND PYSX/
  7. 580 gets my vote since the 6900s are coming late... I would say a great value is 6850/6870 crossfire
  8. builderbobftw said:
    THE BEST THING EVER WAS THE GTX 580 BECUASE ITS SO SO SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY AND ITS SO MUCH FASTER THAN THE 5970 AND OMG IT SOS AWESOME AND PHYSX AND PYSX/



    ^ :lol:
  9. anort3 said:
    ^ :lol:


    as if physx wasnt enough, pysx too, wow this card is so amazing!!! lol sounds like another parents credit card run rampant
  10. jjb8675309 said:
    as if physx wasnt enough, pysx too, wow this card is so amazing!!! lol sounds like another parents credit card run rampant

    MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER

    OMG EXTREMAME PHYS POWER UP SUPER HAPPY UNICORN AWEOMSNESS THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. builderbobftw said:
    MUCH MORE PLAYABLE ENVIRONMENT THAN ATI AND WITH ITS EXTREME PHYSX POWER

    OMG EXTREMAME PHYS POWER UP SUPER HAPPY UNICORN AWEOMSNESS THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    you are full of ***, no one appreciates all caps in here. Your opinion is therefore invalid as you have already lost all of your credibility as a reputable source, argue or debate with fact not nonsense.
  12. jjb8675309 said:
    you are full of ***, no one appreciates all caps in here. Your opinion is therefore invalid as you have already lost all of your credibility as a reputable source, argue or debate with fact not nonsense.


    Says the aprentice.

    Read the thread. I was clearly ribbing the guy at the top of the thread that nominated the 580, using caps lock.
  13. builderbobftw said:
    Says the aprentice.

    Read the thread. I was clearly ribbing the guy at the top of the thread that nominated the 580, using caps lock.



    Yeah I got the sarcasm. I suppose some people don't. ;)
  14. anort3 said:
    Yeah I got the sarcasm. I suppose some people don't. ;)


    I dont know, I think it was pretty subtle. ..
  15. builderbobftw said:
    Says the aprentice.

    Read the thread. I was clearly ribbing the guy at the top of the thread that nominated the 580, using caps lock.



    alright gotcha, dont cry, it was a pretty lame joke anyways.
    Aprentice, ha sorry i dont spend my life dueshing around on here...

    and yeah i see the point of the joke the original guy sounded like he was talking out of his ass sorry for the confusion
  16. jjb8675309 said:
    alright gotcha, dont cry, it was a pretty lame joke anyways.
    Aprentice, ha sorry i dont spend my life dueshing around on here...

    Well you should!
  17. and yeah i see the point of the joke the original guy sounded like he was talking out of his ass sorry for the confusion
  18. No problem lol.

    Im sorry i called you an aprentice. I was once.
  19. Quote:
    Hello,what is the best graphics card of 2010


    gtx 580 or upcoming cayman brother
  20. cheesesubs said:
    gtx 580 or upcoming cayman brother


    i bet you a cookie that ATI wont get it out q4.


  21. I bet you two cookies they will.
  22. builderbobftw said:
    i bet you a cookie that ATI wont get it out q4.


    sure but i want chocolate without sugar :D
  23. cheesesubs said:
    sure but i want chocolate without sugar :D


    Ewww.....


    Anyways, I like sugar cookies and choclate chips.

    I liek my cookies best when they are still soft+warm+gooey from the oven.

    And whats the exhcnage rate of Oatmeal-Raisen- Choclate?

    Anyways, I accept all bets.

    I be sure to give you guys some gooey virtual cookies if i lose :).
  24. I want your gooey innards on a pike instead.
  25. strangestranger said:
    I want your gooey innards on a pike instead.


    Only if you get me a 6990 by tommrow.
  26. Maybe not then. Worth a try though.

    Wonder if the OP will reappear. He never made it clear what this topic was meant to be about anyway.
  27. I honestly think he wanted to know the most grpahic intensive game. At least thats what i thought from the title.

    In that case, I nominate Crysis, and Metro 2033.
  28. I fail to see the purpose of this thread.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Graphics Product