Headphones.

G

Hello,
I want to buy a high end head phones for my gaming and music need.My budget is $200-300.I'm confused in Sennheiser PC 333D,PC 360.Is both head phones are support headphones?Please help me to buy a good product.

My favorite set is the Sony MDR-V6. It's around $80, but sounds as good as just about anything I've tried. They're especially good because they block out noise well (not active noise cancelling, just well sealed). Other, ridiculously expensive headphones may sound better, but they're next to useless in any situations with ambient noise, and they'll broadcast your audio to everyone around you.
Is a microphone important?

You have a pretty good budget and as such, i'll suggest the Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME.. Check out this review -

www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/968/pg1/sennheiser-pc-360-g4me-headset-review-introduction.html

I have the Sennheiser HD 515 G4ME.. And after listening to the regular HD 515 I can surely say that the G4ME version does provides some fantastic improvements.. Get it, you won't be disappointed..

G

Since my first preference is gaming so microphone is essential.
Please provide me a link of mentioned headphone.

G

Is HD 515G4ME is better than 333D?When it's not a gaming headphone.

Never heard the 333D.. But as far as the reviews suggest, the HD 515 G4ME is better.. I (obviously) have not done a comparative analysis but am plenty satisfied with the HD 515 G4ME for all my gaming, music and movie needs.. I won't compare it to the PC 360 G4ME though.. Having heard the PC 350, I'd have gone straight for it had I had the budgeg and/or need for a microphone.. The PC 360 G4ME is obviously better..

I have Sennheiser PC 350s and they are fan ******* tastic. Love them.

Keep in mind that these headsets have very high impedance and you will need a sound card to really drive them. AuzenTech Bravura is one of the best (for the price, especially) sound cards to drive headphones as it can push up to 600ohms. PC 350s are 150ohm, I don't know about the other ones.

Also the main difference from 350s to 360s AFAIK is that the 360s are open aural, which means sounds get in and out of it easily. When I have my 350s on, I can hear nothing but the game.

G

Thanks for you nice contribution about PC 350 and 360 but what about 333D.