motorola V180 USB ringtones

Last response: in Network Providers
May 9, 2005 5:18:32 AM

Anyone tell me how to use the USB cable to a PC and how you upload MP3 to
make ringtones.........tired of paying for my daughters constant buying and
changing ringtones......thought I could rip them off the CD' they bought
that have the tunes Thanks
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 5:18:33 AM

Get the Mobile Phone Tools software.

On Mon, 09 May 2005 01:18:32 GMT, "The Tilton Family"
<rtilton@neo.rr.com> spewed forth:

!