motorola V180 USB ringtones

Anyone tell me how to use the USB cable to a PC and how you upload MP3 to
make ringtones.........tired of paying for my daughters constant buying and
changing ringtones......thought I could rip them off the CD' they bought
that have the tunes Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola v180 ringtones

    Get the Mobile Phone Tools software.

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 01:18:32 GMT, "The Tilton Family"
    <rtilton@neo.rr.com> spewed forth:

    >Anyone tell me how to use the USB cable to a PC and how you upload MP3 to
    >make ringtones.........tired of paying for my daughters constant buying and
    >changing ringtones......thought I could rip them off the CD' they bought
    >that have the tunes Thanks

Cingular Motorola USB Internet Service Providers