Robo fix

Tim, training centers should turn col. into fighters. They (the robots) are
the fighters.

my two cents, hope it helps

Nah.
Though it might "use up" a troop per fighter built, or maybe just per
free fighter is that gets brought back.

Sparrow

Bots need TCs, they are not useless to them. Why should they also
generate fighters? Different functionality for the same buildings only
lead to confusion - something we should try to avoid.

Bots have enough cash and their T1s are cheap. Why do people want to
give them free fighters on top?

I agree; IMO, bot fighters should simply not require crew to pilot, and
always get HG fighter bonus, whether or not there is one. Along that
line of thinking, Bot ships shouldn't require crews (though a garrison
of troops would be realistic, to board or repel boarders), and "kill"
damage ratings for weapons should have no effect on them. They should
not be captured due to 0 crew; in contrast, control system damage could
have equivalent effect-once the control systems are disabled, the ship
could be captured and repaired.

Sparrow wrote:
> Bots need TCs, they are not useless to them. Why should they also
> generate fighters? Different functionality for the same buildings
only
> lead to confusion - something we should try to avoid.
>
> Bots have enough cash and their T1s are cheap. Why do people want to
> give them free fighters on top?

Yes, in old series : 3 cylon crew members per pilot. (Pilot, co-pilot,
and navigator)

In new series, the pilot of a cylon fighter IS the fighter.

I think you've seen the new series to much ;-) In the original series 3
Cylons has been as pilots in those Fighters attacking the humans!

Mydgard