Dell Inspiron 6000 vs. Latitude D810

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
March 20, 2005 7:37:16 PM

I'm considering a Dell laptop, and would like to get feedback on the
differences between the Inspiron 6000 and Latitude D810.

The Latitude, for similar specs, appears to be more expensive, so I'm
wondering what the Latitude gives which the Inspiron doesn't with
regards to the intangibles of quality, durability, reliability, etc.
For example, are there differences in the keyboard for its feel and
durability?

Thanks.

Mark
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 30, 2005 1:22:48 PM

Mark wrote:
> I'm considering a Dell laptop, and would like to get feedback on the
> differences between the Inspiron 6000 and Latitude D810.
>
> The Latitude, for similar specs, appears to be more expensive, so I'm
> wondering what the Latitude gives which the Inspiron doesn't with
> regards to the intangibles of quality, durability, reliability, etc.
> For example, are there differences in the keyboard for its feel and
> durability?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mark

I cannot speak for the Latitude, but I do have an Inspiron 6000. So
far it has been a really great machine. I have it with the Pentium M
1.5, 512 MB RAM, and a 40 GB Hard Drive. Overall, it feels like a
solid system, keyboard is very comfortable to type on, and the keys do
not feel cheap. Any other questions about the laptop I can answer?
!