Switching Towers issue??

hyped1337

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2010
OK so I have a dell 530s, and I am trying to switch the all the components to a Mid-Tower case. SO after I get everything in place everything is working fine until the part where I need to connect the motherboard to the tower itself. My friend also helped me and we tried to match up the power to the power and all that other *** to the case. (In case you still don't understand, I am talking about how to make it so when I press power on it turns on the system.)

Please don't worry about other inputs like usb and stuff I will figure that out later(unless I need to) , I am sorry if I am still not very clear.. This is something I really have no knowledge of

P.S Please don't tell me to look in my manual for 2 reasons
1: I do not have it so please improvise what it might look like
2: I am NOT a good reader :D

If you can help it would be AWESOME :D I have been stuck on this for a while and since I am upgrading my processor I thought I would retry with a little more help :p

Thanks again to whoever can help :)

Big 24pin ATX power cable normally to the right of cpu.
Aux 4/8pin power near the cpu, sometime between the cpu and back i/o connections.
Front panel power/reset switch an power/hdd lights connect to the pins normally bottom right of motherboard.
Front panel audio normally connects to set of pins middle left of motherboard behind back i/o connections.

mbd_conns.jpg

TRENDING THREADS