Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

GB GTS450 on Win7(64), Phoenom II x6 1055T, ASUS CROSSHAIR IV forumla.

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Asus
  • Drivers
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
December 13, 2010 3:40:10 PM

Hello,
My graphic card(gigabyte GTS450) is not recognised by ASUS CROSSHAIR IV formula. Actual nvidia drivers instaled, chipset drivers aswell.
System boots, video card cannot be recognised, display 800x600 default. I did clear instal of drivers, switched graphics to Geforce 9800GX2 , the efect is the same. What else can I do for that? it doesen`t look like invaild Graphics, neither any other components, how can I solve that problem? Is it Windows, drivers or something else?
Thank you for reading this, I`d appreciate any suggestions.

More about : gts450 win7 phoenom 1055t asus crosshair forumla

a b U Graphics card
December 13, 2010 6:16:45 PM

die you connect it with the 2 molex to one 6 pinconnector? with my gts 450 i origionally hooked it up to my psu 6 pin and it would not post or show. as my corsair tx650w has two 6 pin connectors i turned it off and tried with the other one... i was abotu to try rma'ing the card but figured what the duece 'll look at this little molex to 6 pin adaptor, hooked it up and it posted jsut fine

so basically are you using the included power adaptor or a real 6 pin?
February 23, 2014 8:31:06 AM

maybe its because of your driver installed in 32-bit version.You might have to change the driver installer into 64-bit since you are using 64-bit OS and see if this can solve your problem