akram81

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Hello,
I use Server Premergy Econel 100 s2 with window server 2003 SP2 32bit. The problem is, recently when i checked the Network Connection, its empty. There is no wired connection configured but it has a connection with other server when i ping. without this connection icon, it is hard for me if i want to change my network configuration. Appreciate if you could give the solution rather than format the server. tq

akram81

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
No Brian, there is no network connected icon near the clock and i already click at the control panel n went to network connection. there is no "Local Network Connection" icon at all. Is there any where possible setting should i check on? It suppose to be there before when we install OS and everything. that's why we were able to configure the IP previously. We did some security assessment before to meet our customers requirement. But at last, we are not really sure which setting that could possible cause the problem.Is still happened even though we revert all the setting back. Do you have any idea ?

Brian_tii

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Not real sure... especially since you say the connection actually "works". Are you sure your user has permissions to it / is an admin on the box? Also verify that that the device (NIC) is installed within device manager.

akram81

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
yup...i log in with administrator id. same as i used before. hhmm..i'll check on the NIC later to double confirm but i think it was installed since we dont have the problem since the beginning up to this time. im just out of idea..