look at this pic

41499641.jpg

my motherboard is gigabyte amd ma785gt

my processor is phenom 550

in the pic when i increase the voltage by 0.025
it should be
1.325+0.025= 1.35 not 1

this happend 6 month ago
and since this the cpu is always running idle ar x4 multiplier with just 800 mhz speed

is this a psu issue
or mother board cant regulate the proper voltage to the cpu ????

unled3ap.png

No, it's normal. The CPU and the Mobo are rigged with a lot of power features to reduce the amount of current they use when they are in an Idle state.
If you are not facing problems like random freezing BSODs or Reboots, then those entries should be left to Auto, it's better not to mess around with them, 'cos when the system comes under heavy load it may require more current then you have specified, which may lead to a reboot.

By the way, Have you tried unlocking the extra cores of that Processor?

kar1zma89

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
the problem it stays 800mhz
even under 100% load

look at the pic
iam running prime 95

and its not cool and quiet or power managment issue

the first pic shows that there is something wrong

That is because your CPU Multiplier is also set to manual and you've set it to 4x.
If you have it in the head that something is wrong, that can't be helped. If you have messed around with the Memory timings then you have certainly messed with the CPU multipliers too.
Reset the BIOS or set it to Auto as stated before.
We already told you, if you are not experiencing any symptoms like reboots, BSODs and freezing then it is not an issue.
Even Prime95 Can't break a barrier set by you in the BIOS. First change that and then give us a screenshot.
You won't need to give a screenshot, since the 'problem' you feel that your rig has would be no more.