Sparrow

I believe I found a transfer bug in the current host version. Here is
what happened:
- I had a base on planet A
- From a ship I transfered colos, troops, MCs and S to the planet (!)
A, beaming up metals from the surface
- I expected to see the 2 bases merge / everything I transfered down to
show up in my already existing base
- What happened was that my colos and troops show up in the base (those
from before + the new ones), but my MC and S are on the planet surface.

- I got the items from the planet surface in my ship.
- Ship log shows that I transfered with the planet surface
- Base log shows no merge entry, but reports an exchange with the ship

To me it looks like any transfer with a planet where there is already a
base, will result in having only people in the base and everything else
on the planet surface.

I requested the host files to be sent to Tim for verification.

Please, check if you ran into any similiar issue.

Sparrow schrieb:
> I believe I found a transfer bug in the current host version. Here is
> what happened:
> - I had a base on planet A
> - From a ship I transfered colos, troops, MCs and S to the planet (!)
> A, beaming up metals from the surface
> - I expected to see the 2 bases merge / everything I transfered down to
> show up in my already existing base
> - What happened was that my colos and troops show up in the base (those
> from before + the new ones), but my MC and S are on the planet surface.
>
> - I got the items from the planet surface in my ship.
> - Ship log shows that I transfered with the planet surface
> - Base log shows no merge entry, but reports an exchange with the ship
>
> To me it looks like any transfer with a planet where there is already a
> base, will result in having only people in the base and everything else
> on the planet surface.
>
> I requested the host files to be sent to Tim for verification.
>
> Please, check if you ran into any similiar issue.

Had the same behaviour had in older hosts too.

I think it not always happens, as I get a report about merging of 2
Bases last turn. But not sure if I had beam down extra stuff to the
surface like Sups. I try to work around with CC's like BDS to get my
sups on the new Base and so not remember if I had beam down stuff except
people while beaming up the things on the surface.

Bye-Bye JoSch.