Solved

What do you guys think?

Looking to get some general opinions on this case?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133188
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what guys think
  1. ugly and expensive.Its personal taste however i find it revolting.

My opinion or any other forum members opinion shouldnt matter.What is best is that you like it.
  2. I would buy one if a client wanted one modding,
    I wouldn't buy one and mod it on spec, and hope it sold
    I wouldn't have one myself
    Maybe if TT had made it in alloy or even stainless I'd have looked at it, but I just see Fisherprice 'My first gaming rig'
    Sorry TT design and marketing guys.....

Moto
  3. Well im trying to find something spacious to move my parts of existing pc into if you have suggestions please post =) thanks.

Also good cable management and ability to have a liquid cooling system are ++.
  4. List your gear and I'm sure people can chuck more useful input in :)
    what case are you moving from btw?
    any restrictions in situ? cats,kids etc?
    oh, and preferences, colour,lights fans etc
    Moto
  5. matx? im not sure what that is. Also in the near future i plan to upgrade the rest of the parts, excluding what i dont have to, id like to get a monther board that supports usb 3.0 i think im fine with that processor but im not sure, i welcome all input if you can suggest wats good to keep and what to drop from that computer.
  6. its a cyborg.
  7. joking matx is the form factor.Standard for mobos.You dont need soo much space for the matx.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroATX
  8. What about the upgrading? is it good as is with the upgraded mother board? but as i mentioned id like usb 3.0 and maybe a better processor? also liquid cooling would be a + im not too sure, just getting into this stuff really. I got a job as a IT manager and i have no experience outside a few highschool classes and i realized i like tinkering around and building cps more than fixing errors people cause all day and messing around with them ^.^

Think ive fallen in love with this case:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001

"List your gear and I'm sure people can chuck more useful input in :)
    what case are you moving from btw?
    any restrictions in situ? cats,kids etc?
    oh, and preferences, colour,lights fans etc
    Moto"

and to the above post i quoted, well i have a daughter but my comp is in my office that she isnt allowed into. Same with our one cat =p
    colors id like to have a variety of choices, but i like the black color of the case i posted a link to above, lights: think id like to have some in there also. and for the fans im not sure what ever is best.
  9. Best answer
    That chip is going to last you 2-3 years so no issues with that,
    reason I asked about kids/pets is pethair getting into the rig, and pets and kids both like to poke things around, especially whirry lighted things :P
    The corsair case has plenty of option for cooling, including W/c if you decide to go that way I dont think you'll need any extra fans just yet but theres space for them
    and if you want to personalise it some,lightbars etc
    just google casemods :P
    I wouldn't worry too much about usb 3.0 at the moment though, wait unitl its more mainstream before thinking about swapping your board out just for that
    and watercooling, hell, thats a big desire for a guy thats new to tinkering, best bet there is do some research on it, and I mean a lot, you really need to be switched on to get into that :P
    Moto
  10. Heh thanks, so the hardware i have now will last me a while you suppose? that corsair case looks so bad ass.
  11. theone1223 said:
    Heh thanks, so the hardware i have now will last me a while you suppose? that corsair case looks so bad ass.

It should last you for a good 2 years.You have checked the link i gave you below the two pics?

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/305016-28-case-faceoff-silverstone-raven-corsair-obsidian-650d

You should get a kind of idea how Obsidian is like.

Quote:
    Great contributions everyone, though frankly, I'm still torn. The poll, FWIW, is evenly split.
    I gather that Raven is superior in cooling and quiet. Corsair has the lead in cable mgt, build quality, USB 3.0.
    Is that a fair summary?
  12. Yeah thank you. i love that case =))
  13. and water cooling is difficult to maintain I suggest you really take alot of time and extensively read about water cooling.
    Moto's last post should be properly read.It would give you a brief guide line.
  14. I see the price of the Level 10 has gone down quite a bit.. Not bad.. Its a nice collectible.. For a case, there are better options though.. The best being the Silverstone Fortress FT02 of course..
  15. BTW Moto is smarter than me. :D
  16. Best answer selected by ThEoNe1223.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Components Product