Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 no internet

Last response: in Windows 7
November 25, 2011 6:50:31 PM

My computer tells me I am connected to the internet but I have no connectivity. My internet works I have other computers on this router, in the network and sharing it says I am connected to the internet. I am using an ethernet cable and it knows its connected but it will not load anything. help me

More about : windows internet

November 25, 2011 7:13:21 PM

Try updating your NIC drivers.
November 25, 2011 7:31:27 PM

smithical100 said:
My computer tells me I am connected to the internet but I have no connectivity. My internet works I have other computers on this router, in the network and sharing it says I am connected to the internet. I am using an ethernet cable and it knows its connected but it will not load anything. help me

Try to ping Yahoo.com and IP 209.191.121.70 and check the firewall settings on the system.
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2011 8:52:12 PM

smithical100 said:

Click Troubleshoot the problem, it will fix it in many cases, unless u did that already.
!