Where can I find up to date doc

for vgap 4 in general

including host 193

up to date buying and selling contraband TIPS and or formula.

And for the Empire ( that I play now)
6 answers Last reply
More about where find date

    I've just uploaded a new strategy guide to

    www-furfur-demon

    co uk/geop/ v4startup.htm

    this will answer some of your questions. I hope you can decode the URL
    after my anti-spam mangling.
    --
    Paul Honigmann

    got it thanks

    and your site in general is by far the best info site for vgap 4 I have seen
    so far.

    It' like Donovan site for vgap 3.

    I got Diplomat, Ship calculator, VidVinci ( so far a pale shadow of
    echoview)

    Any others players utilities worth getting ?

    Any others worthy info up to date site ?

    Still looking for a up to date guide to contraband for host 193, the one at
    your site are not up to date...

    "KlingonKommand" <Paul@nurk.fnord> a écrit dans le message de news:
    LgfDubQz8taCFwxJ@furfur.demon.co.uk...
    > I've just uploaded a new strategy guide to
    >
    > www-furfur-demon
    >
    > co uk/geop/ v4startup.htm
    >
    > this will answer some of your questions. I hope you can decode the URL
    > after my anti-spam mangling.
    > --
    > Paul Honigmann

    lordlancelot writes

    >and your site in general is by far the best info site for vgap 4 I have seen
    >so far.

    Thank you - though I should stress that much of the research is really
    done by reading OTHER peoples' work, for example in this newsgroup, and
    simply editing it together!

    >I got Diplomat, Ship calculator, VidVinci ( so far a pale shadow of
    >echoview)
    >
    >Any others players utilities worth getting ?

    There are some good map utilities, but they're only really useful for
    hosts.

    I would get ScriptZ0r, which allows you to rapidly script a test game.
    This can be useful when you want to simulate something other than a
    simple combat. For example, if you want to test how host changes have
    affected a race power before you use it, or get a feel for how many of
    your ships are likely to hit mines as you travel through an area.

    >Any others worthy info up to date site ?

    I'll leave that for others to answer. I don't have time to surf them!
    8)

    >Still looking for a up to date guide to contraband for host 193, the one at
    >your site are not up to date...

    I have kind of given up on that. The contra rules changed so often. The
    best guide is "buy low, cycle times are about 4-6 turns, sell higher".
    Anything which costs 2.2mc is not going to change; that is the default
    value for a contraband type no race likes.
    --
    Paul Honigmann

    Although the side has not beed updated for a while
    www dot saarlandoutpost dot com slash clausimu
    is still a great side and provides formulas and detailed information about
    host works. You only have to check if there where changes past Host 163.

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    Sebastian schrieb:
    > Although the side has not beed updated for a while
    > www dot saarlandoutpost dot com slash clausimu
    > is still a great side and provides formulas and detailed information about
    > host works. You only have to check if there where changes past Host 163.
    >
    > Greetings
    > Sebastian

    Agree. Was my most used docs in the past.

    Other sites maybe:

    www.vgap4-info.org.uk/VGAP4-Int/english/index.htm
    (Some of the pages are available in different languages and or give
    translations)

    www.stevens-home.com/VGAP4/ShipDevices.htm
    www.stevens-home.com/VGAP4/ListedByRace.htm
    (don't know the starting link for this site, I use the both. There are
    usefull tables to find like a list of the Tech costs of each level, ship
    devices with descreptions .. or some stuff listed by race.)

    or maybe look at
    www.rcworld.de
    (a host but have some usefull stuff to)

    thanks

    So far 2 very nice hosting site

    http://vgap.drewhead.org/
    http://www.rcworld.de/

    Any others good one ?

    "nospam" <j_schwarze_@freenet.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
    426b8dec$0$3338$9b622d9e@news.freenet.de...
    > Sebastian schrieb:
    >> Although the side has not beed updated for a while
    >> www dot saarlandoutpost dot com slash clausimu
    >> is still a great side and provides formulas and detailed information
    >> about host works. You only have to check if there where changes past Host
    >> 163.
    >>
    >> Greetings
    >> Sebastian
    >
    > Agree. Was my most used docs in the past.
    >
    > Other sites maybe:
    >
    > www.vgap4-info.org.uk/VGAP4-Int/english/index.htm
    > (Some of the pages are available in different languages and or give
    > translations)
    >
    > www.stevens-home.com/VGAP4/ShipDevices.htm
    > www.stevens-home.com/VGAP4/ListedByRace.htm
    > (don't know the starting link for this site, I use the both. There are
    > usefull tables to find like a list of the Tech costs of each level, ship
    > devices with descreptions .. or some stuff listed by race.)
    >
    > or maybe look at
    > www.rcworld.de
    > (a host but have some usefull stuff to)

Formula Games Video Games