Which Radeon GPU should i buy?

Hello,I need a gaming card.My budget is 125 dollars.What`s the best GPU for that amount of money.The rest of my components are:450 Watt generic PSU,FOXCONN M61PMV mobo,4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz and AMD Phenom X3 8600.
6 answers Last reply
More about which radeon
  1. The best radeon GPU's in that price range are the 5750 and the 5770, depending on which deals you can find for them. I see quite a few new 5750's for 124.99 on ebay and quite a few 5750's on newegg.com for around $115-125. My recommendation for you is the SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100284VXL Radeon HD 5750 1GB for 124.99 on newegg. It's cheap, has a great cooler, and has some pretty solid reviews. It's generally better to buy from newegg since their return policy is much better. You also get the 2-year manufacturer's warranty; something ebay sellers generally don't provide.
  2. mrjericho1991 said:

I wouldn't recommend a sparkle brand GPU. The reviews are pretty bad. He also says he wants a Radeon card.
  3. but still gts 450 is better than hd 5750.
  4. buy whatever brand he wants,that doesnt matter.
  5. Yes, he should buy whatever brand he wants to because reviews don't mean anything and neither does a manufacturer's overall reputation. Are you serious?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Radeon Graphics Product