Your question
Solved

What to put in front bays of new pc

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
February 15, 2011 6:51:42 PM

this may sound like an odd question but i just finished my new computer build and the case i am using is an haf-x which has a number of bays in the front to be filled. i have a blu ray drive in one. but the others are empty. are there any recommendations for what to place in those bays? i know some builders use fan controllers and different things like that. anyone have any ideas? i just dont want it to look so dull in the front! thanks, anything flashing lights or the sort

More about : put front bays

February 15, 2011 6:55:15 PM

HAF-X?
No question about it. A beer holder. Samuel Adams is my choice.
m
l
February 15, 2011 6:59:03 PM

WR2 said:
HAF-X?
No question about it. A beer holder. Samuel Adams is my choice.

:lol: 

LOL...do you remember back in the day when peeps would send you a "beer holder link" and when you clicked it your cd drive would open up ? It's been years since Iv'e seen that link but it was funny as h*ll.
m
l
Related resources
February 15, 2011 7:06:36 PM

haha i know it was a dumb question. but i look on youtube and see these awesome cases with lights and stuff. just wanted something like that. i liked both the answers haha
m
l
February 15, 2011 7:06:56 PM

i had the 932 but took it back for the X..had to go bigger haha
m
l

Best solution

February 15, 2011 7:15:23 PM

There was a trend to put 5.25" LCD touchscreen panels in the front drive bays but I haven't seen much of those kits lately.

Custom fan grills can set a case apart from others in an understated way.
February 15, 2011 7:16:53 PM

yea i had seen the touch screens for fan controllers. i hadnt thought of the fan grill. that sounds like something i might look into. never can have too many fans haha
m
l
February 21, 2011 1:29:59 AM

Best answer selected by npowers86.
m
l
!