Looking for a flexible 140mm SLI bridge connector

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a flexible 140mm (5.5") Nvidia SLI connector. I have an Asus Rampage III Extreme motherboard and I want to have my GTX 480's in slot 1 and 4. I have talked with Asus, Nvidia and EVGA about this connector. EVGA says they have them but won't sell them to me. Asus doesn't have anything longer then 120mm. Nvidia says they don't have any. I have looked all over on the web and can't find one. Does anyone know where I can get one so I don't have to keep my cards in slot 1 and 3. The heat is much better on card 1 with the second card in slot 4.

jaghpanther

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
The longest I could find was a tri-bridge. Does your case let you mount a fan on the side panel? Baring that, there are some fans that are mounted on a flex tube that you can position to get more air flow in between the cards.

My case is a LIAN LI PC-P80 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case. One of the 140mm cases blows right between the 2 video cards. With the Artic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plus there isn't a ton of space between the cards in slot 1 and 3 being the heatsink takes 3 slots. The only time it is a huge issue is if you run Furmark or a 3D game that really taxes the 2 video cards. In Furmark I have seen it hit 107C after about 45mn. If you have the cards in 1 and 4 then the max temp you see is 82C.