M4a88td-m evo usb3 memory

Solution
I can't imagine you'll have any problems with that memory in that board. The 9-9-9 timings are average, you are using a mid-range speed RAM, and Kingston is a quality manufacturer. The QVL is just memory they have tested and vouched for as workable at the specs of the board. I have used many different brands and types of memory that wasn't on the QVL on several different brand boards and never had a problem as long as I stayed within the rated specs for memory on a particular board.

(The closest I've come, is an older Asus P5n-E SLI board that refused to be stable with all 4 slots populated with the fastest speed the board was rated at. Slow the speed down or remove 2 sticks, and all was fine. But from what I've since read, that...

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I can't imagine you'll have any problems with that memory in that board. The 9-9-9 timings are average, you are using a mid-range speed RAM, and Kingston is a quality manufacturer. The QVL is just memory they have tested and vouched for as workable at the specs of the board. I have used many different brands and types of memory that wasn't on the QVL on several different brand boards and never had a problem as long as I stayed within the rated specs for memory on a particular board.

(The closest I've come, is an older Asus P5n-E SLI board that refused to be stable with all 4 slots populated with the fastest speed the board was rated at. Slow the speed down or remove 2 sticks, and all was fine. But from what I've since read, that board was know for that problem.)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.