Wireless connetion problem
Hello,i got new dell laptop but always fail with wireless all time am using it,alway start from connetion and it will work for a while and fail again
Could be many things. Try connecting the laptop to the router by ethernet cable and see if the problem goes away.
If it does then it's probably a wireless issue and you should read below:
Try to optimise reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.