Custom gaming pc setup questions.?

flooosh

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
so i think im gonna pretty much go with this build i am trying to spend around 1000 dollars so this seems like a good set up if they added up the components prices right(http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6158/newbitmapimagepy.png). i am wondering what u think and if i should use any different parts. i was also wondering if the hard drive is a good one. like should i get a smaller faster internal and a bigger external one for faster gaming speeds or something. also what cooling system should i get is the ones that come with the case and parts sufficent should i water cool this system. should i buy a better fans for the video card then the one it comes with . your knowlagable advice helps thanks .

Additional Details
Also should i get a better video card then this one for better graphics i want to play crisis on very high hd on my samsung 27 inch lcd monitor with good frame per second. and i would rather get one good graphics card that can play all the current games and buy another when the games demand better graphics. prefreblly then buying 2 to start with suggestions??

For one - though they are compatible i would say

a. Tone down to a simple 8/8 CF board like Asrock 870Extreme3
b. Upgrade to a 2GB HD 6950
c. F3 1tb is a fine choice no worries
d. If u merely use machine for 24/7 and gaming, no intense render/encode/video edit 955BE is plenty