3 monitor stand for 3 27" or 30" monitors.

I am looking for a monitor stand for 3 27" monitors or larger. Found a bunch for smaller monitors but could use some help to find larger ones.
10 answers Last reply
More about monitor stand monitors
  1. Not sure why you would need 3 stands, didn't they come with stands??
  2. WR2 said:

Problem with that is only fits up to 25" across. tors I have or will get are 25.75 and 25.5. Unfortunatly will not fit.
  3. Those monitors in the photo are 27" Dells.
  4. Three Dell 2707WFP's to be specific. See the link to HardOCP.
  5. Yes but the width is less than 25"(24.96 inches) where as current 1920x1080 are wider. 25.3 is about the smallest I can find for 27" and current ones are 25.75. The max for those stands are 25". I have read that whole thread and contacted cheif and they said the same as I have said.
  6. That's too bad.
  7. The only point I see in that is if you want your monitors 6-8 inches higher than the stand they come with. What's wrong with the stand they come with, I'm sure you can get them a lot closer together if they were all sitting on a desk.
  8. geekapproved said:
    The only point I see in that is if you want your monitors 6-8 inches higher than the stand they come with. What's wrong with the stand they come with, I'm sure you can get them a lot closer together if they were all sitting on a desk.

Because I dont have a big enough desk to hold 3 27" monitors with their stand. With a stand like that it will either be one stand on the desk or mounted to the back of the desk.
  9. Wouldn't it be cheaper and more asthetically pleasing to just get a bigger desk?
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Monitors Systems