Nosferatu

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2004

How many times can ships and wings do the auto-intercepting?

Is it only limited by the speed and range or is it only once per turn?
And what range we are actually talking about in this case e.g.
autointercept is 100 ly but rebs fighters max range is 400 ly.

So actually can I atract all the autointercept stuff out of base with
Falcon fast jumping near enemy base or moving with ship to the auto
intercept range during the first 100 movement phases and then HYP my
fleet in to the base without any items with autointercept doing
anything (or in this case I want to jump close the base with PAX and
maxims to be able to lay minefields over it)?

Nosferatu schrieb:
> How many times can ships and wings do the auto-intercepting?
>
> Is it only limited by the speed and range or is it only once per turn?
> And what range we are actually talking about in this case e.g.
> autointercept is 100 ly but rebs fighters max range is 400 ly.
>
> So actually can I atract all the autointercept stuff out of base with
> Falcon fast jumping near enemy base or moving with ship to the auto
> intercept range during the first 100 movement phases and then HYP my
> fleet in to the base without any items with autointercept doing
> anything (or in this case I want to jump close the base with PAX and
> maxims to be able to lay minefields over it)?

AFAIK is nothing about it in the docs but from my expierence only 1 time
(never saw a second hapen) but it is sometimes buggy after the target is
destroyed the ships / wings end there turn anywhere and sometimes fly
more then they can by their speed.
AI work only if an enemy came in the range and you set at the range
level and you enable one or both of the switches there and the enemy is
scanned.
The speed of the ships / wings is only from interest how quick the
target can be reached.

You can try it.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

Latest posts