PSU - (UL) Underwriters Labs TAG

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
YEAH rollie - heh... JUST saw this exact article LAST night, man! tripps me out - wonder why good manufactures don't do all they can do to promote healthy specs for those in the know - thus elevating those out of the know - you hit 'em in the head enough with UL number, green circuit board etc, etc - people would catch on. I guess it's kinda like gas price politics in bussiness - you sell gas for 3.50, and my kiddie korner station has to stay within 9-12 cents +/-.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... ... ............... .

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
I am lookin' dumb right about now - i just thought I would look @ the Senty site... I see no number under the UL symbol in that pic too...??
where did you find the number?

but you know - funny thing is, I will probably get this one due to the whopping 7 year warranty and acceptable ratings from jonnyguru & tweak town.

Based on the reviews and warranty it is really a good buy!

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
lol got another email alert for this thread saying new answers - this time it has been 6 days.

what gives???

(aaaaaand i wil be getting ANOTHER one in a week from now from me posting THIS response prolly!

UGH!!!

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
another email alert to a response - lol it's just me again! ;P

and what did I say in the last post??? in a week i'll get another one?? it's been 7 says!

my email says: (and i quote without quoting - bad pun);
Answers received for "PSU - (UL) Underwriters Labs TAG"

HELP ME TOM... HELP ME BABY!!! HOW DO I END/DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

because i am gonna keep doing this until it gets deleted by admin!!!

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
oh yeah... i always forget about that, but still anything i post i would like to read responses to when they come up - no matter how old they become.

but all the same - good lookin' out FullBurst.

EDIT: for a sec i thought i got my own reply back within the hour LOL - no chance.