TRYING TO AUTHENTICATE FOR USB ADAPTER

ba123pl

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Hello,

i have installed a Realtek USB adapter for my HP Laptop..But its showing trying to authenticate but not getting connected to internet..pls. help

ba123pl

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010

Password has been already for the Realtek Adapter mode verification. Then it shows signal for
internet connection... But while opening Network & Sharing Center for Adapter Properties....
it shows trying to Authenticate...and not getting connected..

My laptop is getting connected to the same signal ...but the signal is weak.. So I'm using this
Adapter to get more Signal.. Although i am gettin a good signal not getting connected showing
trying to Authenticate...Also Driver has been updated and Connection in Internet Options (LAN
Connection) is given as Automatic..

Security & Authentication is shown as FAIL in the Detailed Report for the Problem Detetected
I'm Using WINDOWS 7...pls..Help...

regards
babu paul

ba123pl

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
NO PARTICULAR PASSWORD IS ASKED DURING THE TIME OF NETWORK CONNECTION. IT DIRECTLY TRYING TO GET CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK. ALTHOUGH PASSWORD HAS BEEN PROVIDED EARLIER WHILE MAKING A NEW CONNECTION...

ba123pl

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
How the connection is possible with the Adapter (Realtek) if its getting Signal....
Showing Trying to Authenticate.......................but not getting connected..

pls. help