Opinions about Raven RV03

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
Looking for opinions and reviews about the Silverstone Raven RV03. I have only read the reviews from Hardware Secrets and ProClockers.

How quiet is the case?
Any issues with PSU placement (I currently have an Antec Truepower New)?
Comparisons with cases between $100 and $180 (current retail prices seem to be $160 without rebates).

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Uther39

Distinguished
Yes you cant go wrong with Silverstone, i bought a Fortress FT03, i liked it so much i bought another one and a Fortress FT02 as my main gaming rig, i used to have all Antec cases, which while they are good performing excellent cooling cases they dont have the class of the silverstone cases.

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010

Thank you very much for the video reviews. I like most of the features of the PC-P50, but it looks really plain. Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted a windowed version.
Regarding the Define XL, I'll look for one in person so I can check the front airflow route from its side vents. It just does not seem right from the video. Also reminds me of the Antec 180/190 series cases.

I like the look of the RV02, but I need to measure the potential placement areas. I have heard it is very long.

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010

Thank you for another link. I see the similarities with its Lian-Li cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.