Need a recommendation for a new, cheap card...

Dox815

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010
Hello everyone,

I recently bought this computer (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227290) as it seemed like quite the deal and I had limited money to spend.

However, as the reviews say, the graphics card it comes with is a little bit outdated. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for what I should buy to replace it. I did a little research online I'm unsure if the ones I'm looking at are compatible as well as which one will meet my needs without making me waste money on amazing performance I'll never experience. With that said, I should let you guys know that I'm buying one specifically for gaming, and the only game I play is WoW, with the occasional game of SCII. That said all I need from a graphics card is the ability to run WoW on at least medium settings in a 25 man raid with 30+ FPS. Additionally I obviously want to be able to watch Youtube videos without any problems and the usual stuff. Finally, my budget is only about $60-70 (shipping not included).

Thanks a ton in advance :)

Dox815

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2010

Thanks for the quick response. That first one definitely looks good and affordable, however the reviews say it's pretty bulky. Are you sure it would fit inside the case of the computer I linked?