Solved

Best Modular PSU For the MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC?

What is the best modular PSU for the MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC?

System Specs:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
OC: Windows 7 64 bit
Case: HAF-912
Video Card: MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC

My budget on this PSU i would like to be is around 100$ but i will be willing to a little higher if needed too. Thanks
17 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best modular n560gtx twin frozr
  1. XFX 650W XXX Edition (Grey fan) 80Plus Bronze Modular $89 ($20 rebate, $4 shipping)
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207007
  2. all three that has been stated would do the job.It depends on how much you want to spend.
  3. Right now i have this PSU: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%23153%3B+-+500-Watt+ATX+CPU+Power+Supply/9648492.p?id=1218137446385&skuId=9648492

Im just wandering if it will do the job but i dont think so since im getting the OC Version of an MTX 560 TI and a couple of case fans. Can any of you confirm this?
  4. no your current psu cant do da job.
    But i forgot.
    Since you want the OC version you should get Silvune psu recommendation or the corsair you just linked.Both would do a great job.Mine isnt up to the task for an OC version.
  5. ghnader hsmithot said:
    all three that has been stated would do the job.It depends on how much you want to spend.

I wouldnt mind a cheaper PSU, the XFX Sounds good but people have rattling problems so im not sure what one to chose out of the 3
  6. ghnader hsmithot said:
    no your current psu cant do da job.
    But i forgot.
    Since you want the OC version you should get Silvune psu recommendation or the corsair you just linked.Both would do a great job.Mine isnt up to the task for an OC version.

Can i have a link for the Silvunce PSU?
  7. no,
    best is your own recommendation just now linked.
    However you could also go for a
    Modxstream 700w:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341018&Tpk=OCZ700MXSP

$84
  8. Oh wow im sorry that is his name :D
  9. if i was you i would go for Silvune's psu.Its a great psu.

But the corsair you linked would do a way more better job.
  10. The XFX PSU has so many complaints about the rattling sound, im dont want to even think about going through all the hassle to send it back etc. So i might go for the PSU i suggested or something else, im still not quite sure
  11. i have two of those ocz 600w and a 700w.They have never given me problems but you could still face the possibility of DOA.
  12. ghnader hsmithot said:
    i have two of those ocz 600w and a 700w.They have never given me problems but you could still face the possibility of DOA.

I think i might go with the corsair, its more of a know brand and plus the ocz's seem to have short cables, so thanks for the help i much appreciate it :D
  13. Best answer
    the corsair is very good choice.
  14. Best answer selected by silverbrit.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components Product MSI-Microstar