Cheap transparent PC tower cases in the UK

G

Hi,

any suggestions on where to get affordable transparent tower cases in the UK?

I am buying a Micro ATX motherboard, but would prefer an ATX tower,

ie I would like to buy a transparent ATX tower but which accepts Micro ATX boards.

The only such tower I've found for sure is the Maplins Icute one for about 44 quid.

But that is just transparent on one side, I'd prefer a totally transparent one!

But one which is transparent at the top and on one side would be good.

the following from www.amazon.co.uk looks interesting:

Apevia Infinity Silver Gaming Midi Pc Case 420W

but it has inbuilt PSU and doesnt mention Micro ATX :pt1cable: , I intend to use a

550W PSU I've just ordered, and there is no vendor contact link.

I'd like to have several 3.5 inch drive bays, and a floppy bay,

Anyway, any suggestions? :hello:

Many thanks :)

PS: er, after posting this, I see reading other threads that prebuilt doesnt mean "before" "built" but means "built" "before", ie this is probably the wrong forum! but its too late. argh! Also I thought homebuilt meant built at home, very confusing.

G

me wants! :bounce:

the first review says there could be a problem of static, I dont know if thats true.
Some years ago I built a system with transparent side and top, and there didnt seem to be any static, the material was similar to glass.

the further link from that page looks good:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thermaltake-M9-VI1000BWS-tower-supply/dp/B0012INC3G/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

maybe I'll get that, as its Micro ATX :p

the earlier one I built had a fan in each transparent panel and blue lighting, and it looks like something from a science fiction film! :sol:

for the UK this one is very cheap:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/115480

at about 18 quid.

it doesnt mention 3.5 inch bays, but using the webpage lens there
seems to be a 3.5 inch bay below the 5.25 inch ones.
Here's a clearer image of the Casecom LG-7770 from the manufacturer's web site where you can see the externally accessible 3.5" drive bay:

7770.jpg