mattismyrealname

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate Purchase Date: (72 hours-ish)

Budget Range: (700-800) Before Rebates (There can be some wiggle room; I hate waiting on rebates)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (Gaming (Blizzard games mainly), Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Multimedia (always running Winamp), Surfing the net.)

Parts Not Required: (Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Case, PSU, Monitor (Separate budget, but suggestions would help))
Tagan 1100W PSU
Antec 1200 Full Tower Case

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (Newegg, TigerDirect, Frys, any reputable place.)

Country of Origin: (USA)

Parts Preferences: Like to stick with Intel and SLI

Overclocking: Maybe, ‘We’ve got a first timer here’ Maybe some no brains required simpleton stuff. Link me 

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe, if the budget allows.

Monitor Resolution: Not sure, any suggestions?

Additional Comments: (I’d love something with a fast boot time (from pushing the power button to loading my game) and tons of ram for multi processing. Whatever you think is the best bang for my hard earned buck, you know better im sure. Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT** Had a friend text me about this New Egg deal. Maybe use this ? THE DEAL lol