Q about Birds

At a players guide for the Birds is written (but nothing about 3):
1) Scanners give off double normal noise
2) Engines give off half normal engine noise

In another guide is written (but not annything from 1 or 2):
3) Mine sweeping does not make any noise.

My questions are, is it implemented in the host (do it work correctly)
and how is it with them (1-3) if a Bird use foreign ship designs.

My client don't show any of this features, but that don't wonder me, as
he often not reflect special race features.

Thanks for help.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

AFAIK all features are in place. If you take a look at Tim "Special Weapon
and Hull guide" it is statet there. From my experience I think it is
correct. It works with every Bird owned ship. It is a race feature not a
hull feature.

Greetings
Sebastian

"nospam" <j_schwarze_@freenet.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> At a players guide for the Birds is written (but nothing about 3):
> 1) Scanners give off double normal noise
> 2) Engines give off half normal engine noise
>
> In another guide is written (but not annything from 1 or 2):
> 3) Mine sweeping does not make any noise.
>
> My questions are, is it implemented in the host (do it work correctly) and
> how is it with them (1-3) if a Bird use foreign ship designs.
>
> My client don't show any of this features, but that don't wonder me, as he
> often not reflect special race features.
>
> Thanks for help.
>
> Bye-Bye JoSch.

Thanks for your answer.
Maybe other can say something about their expierence too.

Forgot to check the guide. But if I did I had asked if it where
implemented as the docs sometimes say something what is not always
correct or not implemented or changed in the meantime.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

Sebastian schrieb:
> AFAIK all features are in place. If you take a look at Tim "Special Weapon
> and Hull guide" it is statet there. From my experience I think it is
> correct. It works with every Bird owned ship. It is a race feature not a
> hull feature.
>
> Greetings
> Sebastian

Haven´t found anything wrong there. Only some things are missing, but what
is written there is in game.

> Thanks for your answer.
> Maybe other can say something about their expierence too.
>
> Forgot to check the guide. But if I did I had asked if it where
> implemented as the docs sometimes say something what is not always correct
> or not implemented or changed in the meantime.
>
> Bye-Bye JoSch.
>
> Sebastian schrieb:
>> AFAIK all features are in place. If you take a look at Tim "Special
>> Weapon and Hull guide" it is statet there. From my experience I think it
>> is correct. It works with every Bird owned ship. It is a race feature not
>> a hull feature.
>>
>> Greetings
>> Sebastian

Look at the maintain costs of the hulls 523,524 and 525, they are wrong
they must be 0, 0 and 5.000 GC.
Or the range of the SDI build in the hull 520, it is increased in ragne
to 100 LYs now.
At the Super Weapons the range of the World Crusher is wrong with 200
LYs, it is only 100 LYs.

That some wrong things I know but maybe there are more I not see yet or
not know about ;-).

But that another thing as my questions and so it's for me EOD about the
docs here.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

Sebastian schrieb:
> Haven´t found anything wrong there. Only some things are missing, but what
> is written there is in game.
>
> Greetings
> Sebastian
>
> "nospam" <j_schwarze_@freenet.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>Thanks for your answer.
>>Maybe other can say something about their expierence too.
>>
>>Forgot to check the guide. But if I did I had asked if it where
>>implemented as the docs sometimes say something what is not always correct
>>or not implemented or changed in the meantime.
>>
>> Bye-Bye JoSch.
>>
>>Sebastian schrieb:
>>
>>>AFAIK all features are in place. If you take a look at Tim "Special
>>>Weapon and Hull guide" it is statet there. From my experience I think it
>>>is correct. It works with every Bird owned ship. It is a race feature not
>>>a hull feature.
>>>
>>>Greetings
>>>Sebastian

Ups:) OK, some few out of dates:(