"Criminals have stolen contraband"

Any idea where this came from... It's the first I've seen of it. I am
playing against privateers, but it happened on one base that I don't
believe is anywhere close to them. On another base where I had a hoard
of contraband I launched about 20 pods worth and they also were robbed
23% per pod. What gives?

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

CRIME!!!

Check to see if your crime rate is not above 100 (located on the
Contraband Screen). If it is over 100 get Troops and HG over there to
help sort out the problem. Your problem will go away when you get crime
below 100.