Canon S100 USB Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm having trouble with my Canon S100 and Remote Capture. If I plug in my
S110 to the USB port and turn it on in the playback mode, XP sees and works
good. But if I turn it on in the camera mode, XP doesn't even see it as a
device and remote capture can't find it.

I reinstalled the XP Twain drivers, but still no good. Any ideas?

Read your manual, again. Leave it in playback mode.

Art wrote:

> I'm having trouble with my Canon S100 and Remote Capture. If I plug in my
> S110 to the USB port and turn it on in the playback mode, XP sees and works
> good. But if I turn it on in the camera mode, XP doesn't even see it as a
> device and remote capture can't find it.
>
> I reinstalled the XP Twain drivers, but still no good. Any ideas?

I've got an S100.. I've had it since new.. I don't think the S100
will function with remote capture software.