Does avadirect build your pc

wilson81577

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
Hello, i am looking to buy a gaming pc. I want to know if i go onto ava direct and build a pc do they assemble it or is it just the parts. And if they do not assemble any recommendations on a website that does.

Googled Ava direct and on first hit it says:
AVADirect
Gaming PC, desktop PC, custom computers, gaming notebook laptops, computer workstations and servers built to customers exact specifications at the lowest ...
www.avadirect.com/ - United States - Cached - Similar

the key words being imo, 'Built to customers exact specifications'
I reckon you give em a call and tell them your deepest desires,
no not 'those' ones, the computer-related ones :p
Moto

seller417

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
i highly recommend searching this site for info on building a pc yourself. It is pretty simple. I build my 1st computer a few months ago and with just some youtube videos and advice from these forums it was surprisingly simple. You can hand pick each part and not have to worry about AVA, or any of the other co's that will assemble them for you, using cheap parts to offest costs...which they most certainly do. You will also save money and have the satisfaction of saying: "yeah, i built that"

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished

Yes, but most people dont WANT to build pcs.That isnt anything strange about that.Everybody has there own preferences.Nobody is good at everything.

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished

Sorry Moto i should have quoted seller417.Apologize for that.