And also, just because you left the board sitting out for a day, don't think that the alcohol is all gone. If it gets trapped in a small space (like beneath a surface mount IC around the bga balls, under the cpu socket, in a ram/pcie socket) it won't evaporate very fast, and powering it on with conductive fluids trapped on it could have killed it. You might try using a hairdryer and gently (don't get too close) go over the board for a while, blowing at different angles and try to force air into odd areas of the board, and dry it out. I'd bet money you have alcohol trapped under a surface mount IC somewhere. But i'm not having much faith in it working if you powered it on like that.