Getting Wrong Numbers

I gave out my # to a few trusted friends/family,one said when he
tries to get me,he has to enter a mail box code,waddup wit dat?.I have
a model samsung sgh-x427.
3 answers Last reply
More about getting wrong numbers

    "teem" <sturg57@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I gave out my # to a few trusted friends/family,one said when he
    > tries to get me,he has to enter a mail box code,waddup wit dat?.I have
    > a model samsung sgh-x427.

    If someone calls when you are not available (telset is off) or you do not
    answer it will attempt to access your voicemail. If you have not yet set up
    your voicemail they will here the default enter your password prompt.

    I stopped at a Cingular store today & he said the V.M. wasn't
    on,now,it is,so,thanks for the imput,On Tue, 10 May 2005 19:22:23
    -0400, "PC Medic" <NOT@home.net> wrote:

    >"teem" <sturg57@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >>I gave out my # to a few trusted friends/family,one said when he
    >> tries to get me,he has to enter a mail box code,waddup wit dat?.I have
    >> a model samsung sgh-x427.
    >
    >If someone calls when you are not available (telset is off) or you do not
    >answer it will attempt to access your voicemail. If you have not yet set up
    >your voicemail they will here the default enter your password prompt.

    The post is about strangers dialing me-wrong numbers,sorry for any
    cofusion./On Tue, 10 May 2005 19:22:23 -0400, "PC Medic"
    <NOT@home.net> wrote:

    >"teem" <sturg57@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >>I gave out my # to a few trusted friends/family,one said when he
    >> tries to get me,he has to enter a mail box code,waddup wit dat?.I have
    >> a model samsung sgh-x427.
    >
    >If someone calls when you are not available (telset is off) or you do not
    >answer it will attempt to access your voicemail. If you have not yet set up
    >your voicemail they will here the default enter your password prompt.

Cingular Samsung Internet Service Providers