Set 0/1000/0 Borg wing only to quick strike, add an OFF-World without any weapons and PDs and you get no vcr.
Bug?! Intended?! I fear I will eat my hair before they all are gray...

GFM GToeroe

nameless

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2002

Gabor Törö wrote:
> Set 0/1000/0 Borg wing only to quick strike, add an OFF-World without
any >weapons and PDs and you get no vcr.
> Bug?! Intended?! I fear I will eat my hair before they all are
gray...

This also happens in many other cases.
(The wing feels itself to weak and never shots at the Off-World and
then a certain
check for combat end or whatever steps in and ends the combat
prematurely, and since 'til then no weapons have been fired the vcr
gets deleted (considered dull fight) - you will get a minor ship
conflict report but that is all.)
You will seldom get dull combats if the weapon range of the wing is
long enough, ie. Stormer fighter (especially T2 and T3).

And as a little hint as to why a few features might be happening:
Look at the zeroes and no exit strings donating the exit of objects
from vcr.