Sign in with
Your question

Realtek POS cards

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Anonymous
October 5, 2010 10:31:32 PM

Hello,
I am having the same problems you all have listed with the Realtek 8185 card that came standard in my gateway notebook. Nice to know it isn't my system becoming corrupted! BSOD happens EACH and every time I try to repair my connection. Lately I have been booted from internet about every 15-20 minutes. How frustrating. Please, does anyone have any suggestions on what to replace this stupid POS card with?
Thank you all!

More about : realtek pos cards

October 7, 2010 6:36:52 AM

Quote:
Hello,
I am having the same problems you all have listed with the Realtek 8185 card that came standard in my gateway notebook. Nice to know it isn't my system becoming corrupted! BSOD happens EACH and every time I try to repair my connection. Lately I have been booted from internet about every 15-20 minutes. How frustrating. Please, does anyone have any suggestions on what to replace this stupid POS card with?
Thank you all!

[#0005ff]Any decent USB wireless dongle will do the job but when installed, make sure its USB Port isn't allowed to be turned off the save power or you may end up with the same problem you have now.[/#000ff]
m
l
!