What are the starting ships of all races ?

For Default games / Default Everything / Latest Master / Latest Host

Anyone as a list ?

and with their data (what type of weapon /shield / armor / engine / etc...)

I'm sure a lot of new players, would like to know this.

If it does not exist, I might do a test game, and make a list for the 11
races of Tim.

Lord Lancelot

The best way is to indeed make a test game, there have occansionly been
changes to weapons / shields / cargo in the default starting ships.

As to what they are, the CoM starts with one of each hull, including
the Virgo "on fire", most ships with much weaker shields and armor than
the hull is capaible of along with a tiny fraction of the fighters they
could hold and low tech weapons & point defenses.

The Borg start with 2 Fire Storms [low to med tech weapons & pd, good
engines] , 2 Iron Slaves [low tech weapons & defenses, no fighters,
good engines though] , and 4 B 200s [low tech warp + low tech hyp].

The Birds start with 3 Sky Fires.

Robots start with Vlad & Ziggo; only they are backwards compared to
what those who watched "Battle Bots" would expect. (Ziggo should be the
Cat's Paw not the Instrumenality; Vlad should be the Instrumenality,
not the Cat's Paw) The instrumenality has much weaker armor than the
hull is capiable of, no fighters, low tech weapons. The Cat's paw
outfit is decent considering it's mostly a minelayer.

Some races only get MDSFs.

I made such a list a while ago, but it is pretty out of date now.

When you make the list, be sure to include the amount of food,
supplies, colonists, etc on the ships as well. Some races (like the
Birds) start with a ton of stuff on their ships, while others get squat
(like the Feds).

Scytale

I've got a little matrix I put together.

As suggested above, I just created a game with one slot per race and
then opened up each RST.

Scriptz0r comes with such a list. You only have to but in Hull name instead
of hull ID.

Greetings
Sebastian