Sign in with
Your question

Problem NVidia Geforce 7650 GS card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 21, 2010 5:32:53 PM

Hello,

I have a Medion MD8818 Computer with NViDia GeForce 7650 GS Graphic Card.
I used to Have Windows Viata on my computer, but had a problem with Graphic onit. I ended up having to re-build using the original CD's provided with computer which have XP OS. I cannot seem to be able to add any drivers graphic drivers to the computer even the latest or the originals that were provided on the CD. The actual display on the monitor is very broken up with little green dots in grouped in shape of rectangles.

Has antbody else had a such a problem with their computer any advise would be welcome.
August 16, 2011 6:01:41 PM

bsingh28 said:
Hello,

I have a Medion MD8818 Computer with NViDia GeForce 7650 GS Graphic Card.
I used to Have Windows Viata on my computer, but had a problem with Graphic onit. I ended up having to re-build using the original CD's provided with computer which have XP OS. I cannot seem to be able to add any drivers graphic drivers to the computer even the latest or the originals that were provided on the CD. The actual display on the monitor is very broken up with little green dots in grouped in shape of rectangles.

Has antbody else had a such a problem with their computer any advise would be welcome.

i have the same problem.same computer.
your graphics card has failed, that is why your drivers will not load up
you need a new graphics card no more than 300watt power supply.
format and do a clean new install of winwows xp, and you will have a legible screen to work on.

goodluck

richard
!