Solorian Solar Array can be moved ?

Hi all,
I'm just wondering that the Solorian Solar Collection Array can be
moved. I have a scan of one Solar Array that is now moving for the
second turn in a row. I thought this one can't be moved in any possible
way! Or am I missing something?

cu
Ilja
7 answers Last reply
More about solorian solar array moved

    Hmm... no engines... can't be towed... can't hyperjump... can't
    use wormholes or jumpgates...

    Can't think of any way it could be moving...

    Even Warp Bubble Generator won't work.
    What about Holojammer?

    The Solarian Eclipse Starbase has Holo Jammer. Read about the device
    in the help files.

    Ah that could be. Never seen a Holojammer in action. I didn't think
    that all ships at this position will appear at the same wrong position
    some where else. I will bring a bioscanner there ...

    cu & thanks
    Ilja

    Nope, the X,Y shown is the one in deep space ...

    cu
    Ilja

    It's possible for an eclipse to build one in deep space, but that would
    be pointless; it won't collect any fuel there. Perhaps a change there
    could be the solorian answer to having to end the turn at a star to
    obtain fuel.

    You can check the X,Y-Location in the enemy ship screeen. They will show
    correct. As the Solar Array is used to be over a planet the "planet we are
    over" target in transfer screen should be visible.
    At least that was how it be when my solarian ally quit the game and after 10
    turn I had no ship data of him any more (host turns this off, only allow
    command was still on) and I was wondering what went wrong with his ships.
    I don´t know if in CSV file the "visible" location or the "true" location is
    written. If the "tru2 Location is written this should be a bug. But I´m too
    lasy to sim:)

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    "Ilja" <vgap4@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Ah that could be. Never seen a Holojammer in action. I didn't think
    > that all ships at this position will appear at the same wrong position
    > some where else. I will bring a bioscanner there ...
    >
    > cu & thanks
    > Ilja

Games Video Games