Nikon D70 Rebate now $200

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 4, 2005 7:50:18 PM

Through the end of March. http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=2

It's getting tempting--I wish there was some firm information about the D100
replacement; if the new D100/200 is 8MP or so and as low noise as the D70
I'll probably wait.

More about : nikon d70 rebate 200

February 5, 2005 5:04:47 PM

And when will the announcements be made? Is it this month?

Marty

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:50:18 -0800, "Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig"
<slick@slick.net> wrote:

>Through the end of March. http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=2
>

>It's getting tempting--I wish there was some firm information about the D100
>replacement; if the new D100/200 is 8MP or so and as low noise as the D70
>I'll probably wait.

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 5:04:48 PM

"Marty" <ehasz@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> And when will the announcements be made? Is it this month?
>
> Marty

There's a PMA show at the end of this month, there MAY be some announcement
there, although nothing is certain--darn it!
February 5, 2005 5:04:49 PM

"Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig" <slick@slick.net> wrote in message

> "Marty" <ehasz@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > And when will the announcements be made? Is it this month?
> >
> > Marty
>

> There's a PMA show at the end of this month, there MAY be some
announcement
> there, although nothing is certain--darn it!

Nikon product announcements will be made February 18, 2005. Probably on
http://www.europe-nikon.com first. Nikon Canada have told me to watch there.
They haven't confirmed anything so it will be any and all products that will
be released. From a Coolpix on up.
!