Holiday Avatar/Sig Mini-Contest

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
The Mods and I thought we'd throw a little mini-contest for the holidays to get everyone in the festive spirit.

Post your response to this thread, and the one with the best holiday themed avatar and the best holiday themed signature will win a Tom's Hardware Hammer and a Tom's Guide Flashlight! The mods and I will vote on the entries and dispatch prizes to the two lucky winners with the best holiday avatar and sig.

Happy posting!
-Joe

Wouldnt this be better as a sticky joe ? If it gets off the first page people wont see it

Mactronix :)

Here's my entry I guess. :) (Pending Avatar approval)

Although mactronix, how can you do more than one? Your signature and Avatar are updated for every post you make, even in other threads.

Yea good point there actually my bad :??:

Mactronix :)

shinobi, I like the top one with the ornaments. That gold colored one really stands out!

Though having "shinobi" in it makes it sound like you're saying "Happy Holidays Shinobi" instead of "from Shinobi". :)

joelmartinez

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
this contest was posted in multiple parts of the forum and beanoslim didn't post in this one, anyway I entered the sig contest I have since removed it but it was just some text