Magik

Great work !

But

#1 Your page #2 is missing the races name tab, like page one.

#2 Also when printed on my Black & White laser printer ( the only printer I
have)
The block are not dark enougth (need more contrast), it hard to read on
paper, but easy on screen.
Maybe make a black and white version, or change the block color to dark red.

#3 What are the yellow block for Scavenger ? Maybe a foot note for those.

The names of the devices would read better with bold.

Thanks

"Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1115951952.513176.262800@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> As requested, a matrix I put together listing each race and which
> devices it has is now available at Klingon Kommand.
>
> http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf
>
> The link on the front page is incorrect for now, but that should be
> fixed shortly.

Also missing a foot note for Boarding Laser: PA and WP
giving the full name of PA and WP

"Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1115951952.513176.262800@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> As requested, a matrix I put together listing each race and which
> devices it has is now available at Klingon Kommand.
>
> http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf
>
> The link on the front page is incorrect for now, but that should be
> fixed shortly.

To Do:
Race Name on 2nd page.
Super Weapons.
Better B&W Contrast.
Footnotes.

I should probably roll up the two Privateer versions of the Boarding
Laser into the generic entry. They aren't additional devices, but
simply a racial bonus to that device.
The yellow boxes are the Scavenger devices that are not available until
another hull with that device is aquired. I'll make a note to that
effect.

I'd sugest changing the color from purple to green.

And also I'd add another color option for devices that wouldn't work at
all outside the hands of the owner.
That would be at least the Assmilation Beam, GalBank, and GalDraw.

Can't wait to see the next version !

:)

1115987907.364864.227770@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> To Do:
> Race Name on 2nd page.
> Super Weapons.
> Better B&W Contrast.
> Footnotes.
>

> I should probably roll up the two Privateer versions of the Boarding
> Laser into the generic entry. They aren't additional devices, but
> simply a racial bonus to that device.
> The yellow boxes are the Scavenger devices that are not available until
> another hull with that device is aquired. I'll make a note to that
> effect.

Warrior Assault too, right?

Sorry, I've had family medical troubles and haven't had time to get any
of this done.

Nice reference table :)!
The clone lab for the EE is missing. I know, documentation for this
feature of the Slayer is somewhat ambivalent, but last time I looked it
worked just fine.