Another Solorian question ;-)

Last response: in Video Games
May 14, 2005 4:08:24 AM

Hello everybody:

This question because i'm in a hurry to find out!

Captured this turn a nice ship (Atoll Class Starport (Scavenger Hull)), has
still 72% Hull Damage! 13145 Repair Units and i can transfer more if needed!

Yeti's VGA Database tell me Solorian Ships can repair 20% of its hull ... my
problem is i don't know how much damage this captured ship will gain each
turn ... i need to know if my repairing is fast enough to keep these nice
ship alive or i will have to meet with my ally ... ally could capture it ...

Atoll Log said:
Repairing hull damage, 800 repair units used.
Fuel Gathered from star = 538
This ship seems to be falling apart!
(still no fuel on board ;-)

Fast answer would be nice ;-)

Mydgard

More about : solorian question

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 4:08:25 AM

Beam all crew and guests off.

I believe that the damage will stop.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 11:25:40 AM

That's correct.

I'm not sure if normal repair works but you may try. Borlox ET does
work on alien hulls as a Solorian.

Fabian
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 12:48:13 PM

I think repair is limited to 5% per turn on an alien hull.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 12:52:09 AM

Additional Information:

Atoll was in hands of another solorian last turn (he's allied to scavengers)

Anyway if you say damage will stop if there is no crew/guests on board i
will remove the crew! Will a ship being repaired without crew on board?

Mydgard

!