Another Solorian question ;-)

Hello everybody:

This question because i'm in a hurry to find out!

Captured this turn a nice ship (Atoll Class Starport (Scavenger Hull)), has
still 72% Hull Damage! 13145 Repair Units and i can transfer more if needed!

Yeti's VGA Database tell me Solorian Ships can repair 20% of its hull ... my
problem is i don't know how much damage this captured ship will gain each
turn ... i need to know if my repairing is fast enough to keep these nice
ship alive or i will have to meet with my ally ... ally could capture it ...

Atoll Log said:
Repairing hull damage, 800 repair units used.
Fuel Gathered from star = 538
This ship seems to be falling apart!
(still no fuel on board ;-)

Fast answer would be nice ;-)

Mydgard
4 answers Last reply
More about another solorian question

    Beam all crew and guests off.

    I believe that the damage will stop.

    That's correct.

    I'm not sure if normal repair works but you may try. Borlox ET does
    work on alien hulls as a Solorian.

    Fabian

    I think repair is limited to 5% per turn on an alien hull.

    Additional Information:

    Atoll was in hands of another solorian last turn (he's allied to scavengers)

    Anyway if you say damage will stop if there is no crew/guests on board i
    will remove the crew! Will a ship being repaired without crew on board?

    Mydgard

    "Fabian" <fabs42@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > That's correct.
    >
    > I'm not sure if normal repair works but you may try. Borlox ET does
    > work on alien hulls as a Solorian.
    >
    > Fabian

Video Games