Sign in with
Your question

How do I find my Model Number on a Shuttle X PC

Last response: in Systems
February 26, 2011 5:24:20 AM

Hello,
I work at an electronics recycling company & I came across a small computer that says "Shuttle X" on the front. For fun I thought I'd rebuild it & load all my music on to it for my stereo on my patio. However, there is no labels or tags on the unit informing me of the model number so I can find out the specs & download the proper drivers. I tried googleing & going to the Shuttle X website & typing in both "System ID" & the "Serial Number" since I was able to find those, but both of those number return no results. Could anyone help me to find and/or locate the model so I can program the unit with compatible windows & download the proper drivers.
February 26, 2011 11:46:04 AM

Without going through their customer support the only thing I can think of is either getting the information of the Post screen or download and install Cpu-Z http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html (you would install windows before the drivers anyway). There might be some number on the motherboard indicating what type of system it is (CPU socket).
m
l
July 11, 2012 6:28:45 PM

Hey, I have the same system and am just now replacing the power supply after 10 years of use. Great little machine. Did you find out anything? I was thinking it would be good to put a new mother board in. Right now have to wait for the new power supply but would like to hear of your progress.
m
l
Related resources
!