BP

I am stuck in the "riddle room" of Spellhold with the items in the chest
that need to be placed in the statues. I cannot figure out the gagged man
and the grinning skull. Can you help? Also is there one item for every
single statue? If so, I have misplaced some.

Any help is appreciated.

BP

BP wrote:
> I am stuck in the "riddle room" of Spellhold with the items in the chest
> that need to be placed in the statues. I cannot figure out the gagged man
> and the grinning skull. Can you help?

"Name me and so shall you break me." Silence. The gagged man.
"Try to defeat me and try in vain. When I win I end your pain." Death.
The skull.

> Also is there one item for every
> single statue?

Yes.